Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365: Day 434- February 7th


I get tired of wearing the same stuff all the time. I'll just be honest here, haha! Once you hit this point where you can't wear normal clothes... just maternity... you find yourself wearing the same shirt at least once a week.. what can you do right? You don't want to go buy TONS of maternity clothes that you will hide in the back of your closet for the next 1-3 years (or forever...) so you just buy a few.. well, I decided to change things up today. I looked in the back of my closet and saw a black dress and decided I would wear this black dress (that's WAY too short right now haha) and I wore it over some tight light blue jeans. I think it looked pretty cute! :)


And here's an upclose of that belly at 31 weeks, 4 days :)


And I haven't felt very good the past few mornings. I thought it was the flu (but I wasn't getting sick at all) but here a lot of pregnant women get a tad bit nauseous in the 3rd trimester because hormones are back and in overload again.. I'm sensitive as it is.. so of course, I've been plagued with nausea the past 3 mornings again. Joy, haha! :) So, I cuddled up on the couch today and OF COURSE, I watched Season 3 of Desperate Housewives... AGAIN :)


And I measured our windows in the living room and our bedroom and started looking at curtains. I really want to get some to make our house look a bit more "homey" but I can't find anything that works or that is cost-effective! It's kind of frustrating. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Here's a picture of what the set of windows looks like across from the couch:


We have 3 of those sets of windows in our livingroom. To be cost-effective, I wanted to purchase huge curtains that go from one side to the other but it measures 70" long and I can't find curtains that go that far! It's rather frustrating :( So, I think I might have to buy 6 curtains for all of the windows. I won't be able to save money that way, but it will get done and I won't be frustrated haha! I liked a few of the curtains I saw at Walmart. It's just picking a theme now! LOL If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Once Ethan got home, we grabbed some Subway and came home and snuggled. I wasn't feeling the greatest still, so we relaxed and watched "Pretty Little Liars." I love this show! I get more and more confused and I love it haha!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...