Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365: Day 438- February 11th

Today was a day spent cleaning up this house :) I'm trying to get things ready for the baby shower... and get spaces cleaned out to put things that we receive for our sweetheart! So, I cleaned some things today and organized a few things! We are getting ready for her... and I couldn't be more excited!! In between loads in the washer, mopping, and the dishes.. I snuck in a few episodes of "Desperate Housewives" ... SEASON 4. Yes, we have officially moved on haha :)  Whoo-hoo! Still loving it!


Once Ethan got home, we got cleaned up and got ready to meet my parents at Bob Evans for dinner :) While we were walking out to the truck, Ethan checked the mail and one of the alligator clips I bought Tayler arrived. I ordered it from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BowsNMoreBowtique (Go on over and check them out!) Here's what it looks like:


It will clip onto the crocheted headbands we have for her! :) I am so excited for her to wear it, hehe!

We ate some GREAT food at Bob Evans and then we headed over to decorate for the baby shower. It was sad, but I was already completely exhausted by the time we got there, haha! But, thank God I have an amazing mother and family that helped do everything! Here's what the room looked like prior to decorations. You'll see the "after" shot tomorrow :)


And guess what we got while we were there? My sweet momma made us Valentines Day treat baskets :) She made us red truffles and bought us heart shaped Reeses and Sweetart Hearts! She is such a sweetheart! We LOVE them!


We had a great evening! I was beat and came home and immediately crashed, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...