Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 443- February 16th


The house was a mess from the weekend and what not, so I took some time to clean the house today and got most of my "thank-you" cards finished to send out to everyone that came to my baby shower! :) You wouldn't believe how long that takes, haha!! My hand was cramping. I had a headache. I know. You'd think I actually went to the gym or something, haha!


And although I was here alone today, haha, I made a huge crockpot full of BBQ Meatballs (I even made my own sauce!) Mmmm! Of course, we have tons of leftovers haha, but they're going to make some tasty snacks the rest of the week!!


After relaxing for a few, I started making things for our baked spaghetti we were having for dinner, but I realized we were going to have A LOT of leftovers... and we already have tons of leftovers in the fridge from this week, haha!! I really wanted to invite my parents over for dinner, but we were getting gravel poured in our driveway.... but guess what? I invited them anyways and they walked over for dinner!! :) I pulled out the kitchen table and cleaned it up so we all had a place to sit :)


And you know what? I didn't take one single photo last night! Completely forgot haha!! But I made baked spaghetti and we also had salads, butter/bread, and cottage cheese with it! :) Here's the recipe I used:


I think it turned out really well! It was my first time making it sooo I could "edit" a few things, but other than that, I enjoyed the dinner! This is what it looked like AFTER we all wiped it out haha!


And then we spent some time together, but my parents had to head home. It was getting late and PLUS American Idol was on and we all didn't want to miss too much of that LOL!! Hollywood Week. I'm glad our favorites are still there and I am SOOO glad that Tiffany girl is gone! How annoying was she? haha!!


Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...