Saturday, February 19, 2011

Project 365: Day 445- February 18th


I didn't do much today. I'm just going to be honest, haha. I declared today "Alyssa Do Nothing Day" because I've done a lot all week long, haha! :) And let me tell you-- it was NICE and RELAXING. Mmmm! :) But I did make dinner for Ethan and me! Ethan requested Tator Tot Casserole, so guess what we had? Tator Tot Casserole :)


It was SUPER yummy :) I might add some onion next time, just for a little more flavor, but other than that it was tasty! Want the recipe? SURE!


I hope you all enjoy as much as we did :)

And guess what my sweet husband did yesterday? Well-- see, I've never flown a kite before. Just not something that I did, haha... and unbeknownest to me, he went to Walmart on his way home from work and bought a Barbie one so we could fly it on this gorgeous, windy day! He said he wanted to help me get that knocked off my bucket list, hehe! What a sweetheart, I know! Here he is getting it up and starting to fly it:


And here's our Barbie kite, hehe!


And here I am-- first time flying a kite!!


We had so much fun! :)

The rest of the night was just spent relaxing!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...