Friday, February 25, 2011

Project 365: Day 451- February 24th


Today marked 34 WEEKS PREGNANT! :) We are 21-42 days away from having our sweet baby girl and this momma couldn't be more excited about it!


[There's a full body shot of this belly, hehe!]

And here's an up close belly shot... I think she's dropping!


And a bare belly shot :)


I cannot believe we only have about 3-6 weeks left! :) I am so excited to see her!!

However, I woke up this morning not feeling good at all. I was super nauseous and had a slight fever, but with some tylenol and relaxation, the fever broke and I felt better with some 7up :) Relaxing included sitting in our bed working on homework... gotta love writing "critical reviews" that take FOREVER, haha!


Once Ethan got home, we went to the store to grab some potatoes, and guess what? HE MADE DINNER :) How sweet is that? hehe! We had LOTS of crispy bacon (my favorite!), wheat toast, and his homemade hashbrowns. It was SO GOOD!


And then we cuddled up (while I worked on the grocery list haha) and watched American Idol! We finally know the Top 24 and the competition really starts next week. I'm furious that Jordan and that weird glasses guy is still there.... but I'm hoping with all the voting I'm going to do, they won't for much longer LOL :)

I know it's a singing competition, but their attitudes are TERRIBLE. Sorry, but that's just how I feel!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...