Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 34: The Elements of an Ideal Year

1. EVERYONE stays healthy and happy :) Everyone in my life is vital and such a blessing.... and I want that to continue! :)

2. I marry the love of my life. [Checkmark!]

3. We have the most beautiful baby girl in the world. [3-6 more weeks!]

4. Vacation during the summer with my family! [Hopefully the Kalahari... lets make this happen! :)]

5. Graduate with my Master's Degree [Almost there!]

6. Write/Publish another book [Oh, this one will be about pregnancy. Yes, get ready, haha!]

7. Change someone's life. [I want to do this SO badly.]

8. Save a lot of money. [I know, I should have a goal, but I just say 'a lot.' I know what that means, haha!]

Those are the elements of an ideal year! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...