Thursday, February 24, 2011

Project 365: Day 450- February 23rd

With the due date of our sweet Tayler quickly approaching (22-43 days)... I knew it was time to REALLY crack down on this homework. I still had about 13-14 assignments left to complete before April 10th, so I decided to get working on that today! I absolutely LOVE our living room, but it leaves little space for working comfortably. I like having everything sprawled out.... and since if I sit down on the floor I'd probably never get back up, haha, I made my work zone our COMFY bed today :) That's right! I laid everything out on our bed and got to work. It was awesome!! :) I watched Ghost Whisperer and Home Improvement and I knocked out 8 assignments which means I have 6 left to go! Wahoo!


And I also got Tayler's thermometer today and a bottle cooler. They were both on sale, so I figured why not! :) We got the Mobi thermometer (the kind that you can just put on your forehead or put in your ear and it takes it about 1.2342342 seconds to determine your temperature!!) I LOVE it :)


And here's her adorable little bottle cooler for those warmer days that are approaching us :)


Finally, Ethan came home... he sold his street bike (oh my heavens, I'm serious!) and then we headed into Steak 'n Shake to have some dinner with my parents! :) I was CRAVING it, gah! I got a steakburger with lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard... fries with cheese sauce... a salad with ranch.. and a Sprite. Oh, and a milkshake to take home with me!


Once we got home, we cuddled up, and watched American Idol. I'm anxious for Thursday night's episode because my 3 favorites are: Jaycee, Scott, & Lauren and neither one of them were up for elimination tonight. I have to say that there are a few people that made it thus far, that I wish HADN'T. (Like the guy that kicked Jaycee out of his group. Whatever) and there are some that I feel SHOULD'VE made it, but didn't... like Chris. J-Lo had a breakdown about sending him home... it got me choked up too!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...