Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365: Day 453- February 26th

We woke up this morning and I made hashbrowns, toast, and sausage gravy :) It was YUMMY hehe Then we got a few of Tayler's essentials :) We got a drying rack for her bottles and pacies and we got solar shades for our cars! We're trying to get EVERYTHING ready for her.. and we're almost there! Next task: Overhauling my vehicle (new brake pads, new air conditioner belt, etc.) Here's the things we got today:

[The drying rack]

[Our solar shades]

And guess what? Susan's sweet sister purchased a few things for us and we finally picked those up at Walmart as well! :)

I know, I know... you don't wanna see this, but it's my breast pump! :) So excited!


My nursing wrap because I do want to breast feed our sweet Tayler!


And she purchased a co-sleeper so for those mornings when Daddy heads off to work and Tayler gets in bed with her momma, I can put her in this without having to be constantly worried about rolling over on her :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!


Then I met up with my momma and we went shopping at Hobby Lobby! :) She said she would purchase a few things for my Birthday (yea.. it's a bit early haha.. March 6th, but who's counting right?) so we went around selecting a few things to hang up for the house! :) Here's the picture frame/sign we got for the living room (and we're still waiting for 2 other frames to come in)


The picture frame says "Our Family" and the sign next to it says "Family- the center of life's meaning" :) Beautiful! I am so excited for Tayler to finally be here so we can get some FAMILY pictures :)

And here's Tayler's room. We didn't really "add" anything new to it, but I wanted you to see how crowded it is becoming haha! Once she's here, some of these things will move around the house, but for right now, they're just hanging out in her bedroom, haha!


And we got a sign for the left bathroom wall. I'm still looking for more things to add to it, but for right now, it really brings a nice theme to the room :) I love it!


And our theme in our bedroom is "big cities!" We have a London sign, a Paris/London hook, and a New York case on our black shelf :) Eek! I can't wait to get a few more things to add! I LOVE it :)


Thank you mom and dad for all of those things! Our house looks 10x better because of it hehe!

And then mom and I grabbed some Taco Bell and we headed to a Scentsy/Thirty-One party where I spent entirely too much money, but had such a great time :) I can't wait to get my new scents... blueberry cheesecake, cinnamon, cinnamon vanilla... and a few more! Mmmm! :)


After that, we came home, decorated, grabbed some dinner, and I laid down with a terrible headache. I don't think I ever recovered either, haha. Laken and TJ came over to watch "Due Date" and I only made it through the first 20 minutes. I guess it happens, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...