Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 48: Accomplishments you are Most Proud of

1. Graduating High School. I think that's the first thing I did in my life that I was EXTREMELY proud of :)

2. Graduating with my bachelor's degree. The next HUGE thing I was most proud of. What a relief... and an accomplishment :) I was actually the first person on my dad's side of the family to graduate from college! I felt SO proud of that!

3. Continuing on with my master's degree. I'm actually 4 weeks from being done with it (yes, my completion date is 3 days after Tayler's due date... EEK!) But I am so proud of myself for sticking with it and completing it.. during getting married, having a baby, etc!

4. Publishing my first book. What an honor and a privilege. God was my co-writer in this project and He opened the doors for me! If you want to check it out, scroll down the right side of my page and click on the "Amazon" link :) I'd appreciate it!

5. Overcoming anxiety and depression. It wasn't easy and I still have my struggles. It takes all my might to do simple daily tasks, but you know what? God gives me the strength to do it EVERY SINGLE TIME. And every single time it gets easier! I have been blessed to be succeeding in this trial for over a year now.. and let me tell you.. there is a light at the end of that dark tunnel. Keep holding on!

6. Getting married. Is that an accomplishment? haha! Oh well, I'm proud of my hubby and myself for sticking it out through the hard times and living every moment in the good times :) He's my best friend and my right hand man. I couldn't imagine life without him in it!

I'll keep you posted if anything else comes to my mind  :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...