Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 49: The Things You Love About Your House

That it's 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom *sigh* In October 2010, we were living in a 1-bedroom apartment and thankfully, God saw it fit to open up a trailer down the road from us... and it's PERFECT! I feel SO blessed to be living in such a home!

And instead of listing all that I LOVE about my house, I'm going to show you through some pictures! :)

THE LIVING ROOM:


I LOVE the colors. I LOVE our carpet. I just love sitting in our living room. It's so peaceful to me!

THE KITCHEN:


I LOVE the theme. I LOVE the colors. I LOVE having a huge, clean kitchen, hehe! :)

TAYLER'S BEDROOM:


It's rather crowded in there until she arrives, but I love the theme :) We went for a "diva" theme, haha! Black, white, and hot pink polka dots. We even jazzed it up with some zebra stripes :) I LOVE it and I'm so happy she finally has a room of her own!!

THE BATHROOM:


I enjoy the theme of the bathroom :) It's country blues, browns, and whites :) I love that vintage sign hanging up too that my momma bought for us :) It feels so nice and cozy in there!

OUR BEDROOM:


I LOVE the theme for this room-- we did a "Big City" theme! The picture frame on the wall is of London and the 2 things hanging next to it are of Paris and London. And the shelf above our pillows is of New York City :) We have the black energy saver curtains and I think it just all goes together nicely!

I am SO beyond thankful for our house and I LOVE it so much! I'm so proud of where we came from... God has surely smiled on us :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...