Friday, March 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 465- March 10th


March 10th, 2010 marked being 36 weeks pregnant-- that's 9 months for all of you non-mathematical people out there, haha! I know, I know.. if you haven't read about pregnancy (or had the privilege of going down this amazing road yourself...) it can be confusing. See, women are actually pregnant for 10 months because they count the month prior to taking the pregnancy test at exactly 4 weeks pregnant. So, for example: I took my pregnancy test on July 29th (exactly 4 weeks pregnant), so my first month of pregnancy was technically July 1st-July 29th :) Thus, I am now entering my 10th month of pregnancy. WAHOO! :) Either way you slice it, we're getting close and I have to tell you that I am READY. Maybe not mentally, but I hear you can never be entirely mentally ready for it.

But want to see this dropping belly at 36 weeks pregnant?


(There's a full body shot, obviously, hehe!)

And an upclose of that belly:


And a bare belly shot:


I can hardly believe we are ALMOST there. (For my new readers-- our due date is April 7th, eeeek!)

Wednesday, I didn't feel good. Almost like I had a stomach virus. We were making pit stops on our travels that day and once I got home, I just cuddled up in bed. Today was no different. I felt better but still didn't feel myself, so my mom told me it would probably be best if I just stayed inside and stayed away from anymore germs or sicknesses until I felt stronger. And I agreed. So, I hung out at the house today and put some food in the crock pot! I was making Swiss Steak and Potatoes tonight.


I stole this picture from Betty Crocker.com because mine did not look ANYTHING like this, haha! Ugh, I didn't like it at all. I know, that is terrible, but ugh. It was just bland to me. I wasn't a fan. But YOU might like it... so here's the recipe: here I hope you and your family enjoy it!

After dinner, Ethan went to town to pick up some boots, I napped and then watched "American Idol."


Okay-- first of all... CASEY ABRAMS :( My heart breaks that you're in the hospital and sick! I am praying for a quick recovery-- you are our favorite in the Bay household! Get better fast! Please!

Second-- I had the bottom 3 wrong (well, 2 out of the 3) but picked the right person to head home-- Ashton Jones. She just wasn't as strong as the others, in my personal opinion... and okay, the bottom 3? I think Haley & Karen have MUCH stronger voices than Stefano and Thia. (Can you tell I'm not a huge fan, haha!) But either way, at least neither one of them went home! Thus, we bid adieu to Ashton and progress on with the Top 12! I am excited to see what next week looks like :)

While I was sick today, I took the time to re-do my blog. I'd been tossing and turning over the idea of paying someone to design it for me, but that always scares me. Not that there isn't a huge amount of talent out there, but that it wouldn't be JUST how I want it. So, I decided to read a bunch of tutorials and try things out and personally, I think it turned out how I wanted! I'm sure I have a lot more to learn, but it was enjoyable while I was working on it! :) I hope you all enjoy the new look AND TITLE, too! :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...