Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 365: Day 458- March 3rd


Today marked being 35 weeks pregnant :) We've got 14-35 days to go until we can meet our sweetheart... and my nerves and excitement are seriously going to cause me to BURST!  :) I don't feel like I'm getting any bigger, but I do know that my contractions are getting stronger.. Which only means one thing: SHE'S ALMOST HERE! I could cry just thinking about it. I lay in bed every night, close my eyes, and picture the doctor holding her up after that final push... and seeing her for the very first time. I picture them cleaning her up and bringing her over to me, all swaddled up, and gazing into that face. I know she's going to be breathtaking. Babygirl, mommy can hardly wait to meet you! Not much longer now!


And here's an upclose bare belly shot, haha!


And look mommy, NO FEET! hahaha! You can see the immense amount of space she's taking up if you look at my belly from this direction, haha! I LOVE it :)


I relaxed the rest of the day.. worked on a grocery list, but got started on dinner in the afternoon! I was trying out "Crunchy Taco Chicken" this evening... and oh my word, it was tasty! Like I always say, haha, I don't want to toot my own horn LOL but it was yummy!!!


And here's my plate... with crunchy taco chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a salad. OH YES! I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEED it!


Would you like the "Crunchy Taco Chicken" recipe? Click HERE.

After dinner, we ran some errands. We ran to Sam's Club and met our friend Lindsey there. She was giving us some bottle brushes for Tayler because we didn't have any yet! They are adorable!!! Thank you SO much Lindsey!


And Tayler Bug's Daddy bought her a few things last night! :) He bought her an adorable little toy/stuffed animal, some white onesies (because we have NONE lol), and an adorable little sleeper. He's such a good daddy!


Carrie and Matt came over later and told us they got the trailer next to us which is awesome!! I'll finally have a friend close by and Tayler will have a playmate because Carrie is my fellow preggo pal that is due a little over a week before me! :) Then Laken and TJ came over and we all watched "American Idol." :) It was elimination night and I came out PRETTY CLOSE to the right finalists. I switched around a couple. Here's the list and you'll see parentheses around the people I didn't pick, but congratulations to them nonetheless :)


1. Casey Abrams
2. Naima Adedapo
3. Lauren Alaina
4. James Durbin
5. (Ashton Jones) -- I would have picked Kendra Chantelle, but to each his own! :)
6. (Stefano Lagone) -- He really redeemed himself with "I Need You Now" last night, but I loved Robbie!
7. Jacob Lusk
8. Scotty McCreery
9. Paul McDonald
10. Thia Megia
11. Haley Reinhart
12. (Kim Rodriguez)
13. Pia Toscono

I'm really excited about next week! It will be interesting to see who continues on in this journey and who doesn't. It's going to be a great season!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...