Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 41: Times When you Looked and Felt Your Absolute Best

1. Well.... right now. Thank God :) I don't know if I LOOK my absolute best hahaha (I've gained 29 pounds with this little chunker ;) LOL) but I feel AMAZING and I hope that doesn't change. God has truly blessed me this pregnancy and I have never felt healthier! Sure, my blood sugar drops a little more quickly, I'm out of breath a little more often, but waking up in the morning-- I FEEL ALIVE :) I LOVE being pregnant and will do this again some day, Lord willing hehe!

2. Prom. I felt like a princess. Honestly. I am not one to really get all dressed up, with the curls, and a big puffy dress, but that night I did and that night I felt like a beauty hehe! :)

3. Every day I'm with Ethan. Okay, okay.... don't sit there and say "Ewww" or "Gag me!" LOL It's all true. I don't mean to be cheesy, but let me tell you-- my husband makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world EVERY DAY. I swear. Every single time he walks through the door from work, he tells me how beautiful I am. Tells me he loves my hair. Something to remind me how he feels about me. It really helps with my self esteem.. and the fact that some days I feel HUGE, lol, and he still looks at me like he did the first day we met. It takes my breath away :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...