Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project 365: Day 459- March 4th

So. I have to say-- I'm getting old. What did I get excited about today? WE GOT A NEW VACCUUM CLEANER! Oh my heavens, how exciting is that? hehe! Our vaccuum broke a few weeks ago and we were trying to just get it fixed but it was going to cost a good bit to get it fixed, so we figured, hey! Why not just spend about $15 more dollars and just get a new one that we LOVE (and that has a hose!) So, we did it and oh my word, I'm in heaven, haha!


How cute is that little beauty? I know! :)

And then I met my mom at Walmart for some grocery shopping. Never good when you're hungry, but oh well. We needed it so I could get the stuff for our meals this week! I'm excited because I'm trying some new recipes!! :) We'll see how it all goes this week, hehe!


See all that yogurt? YUM YUM YUM!

And prior to grocery shopping, my mom gave me a present from a lady that she works with and her husband :) She bought Tayler some adorable things!


(An adorable little outfit, hehe! I just love it and it's perfect for summer!)


(Some cute bibs! "Mommy's little lovebird" hehe! She is!)


(And a cute pair of shoes, bows, socks, and finger-nail clippers kit)

Thank you so much Tammy and Paul!

I came home, unloaded all of the groceries, ate a snack, and went to bed! I was beat and the contractions were just starting for the evening, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...