Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 43: What you Would do With the Power of Invisibility

I wouldn't do the silly things that most people say-- I wouldn't spy on people. I would't listen in on their conversations. (Ignorance is bliss from where I stand and the less I know, the better!!) So, having said that, I'd do stuff like this..
1. Move things around on people. How hilarious would that be? They sit down with a big, cold glass of water. Grab the remote, flip the channels, and I pick up the glass of water and move it. The go to grab it and it's missing. I fall over laughing hysterically (and they can't even see it hahahaha!) HILARIOUS. I'd definitely pull some cute little pranks.
2. Do really kind things for others. Yeah, I'm going to the other end of the spectrum :) Maybe I overhear someone talking about their money struggles, so I randomly place a $20.00 bill in their wallet. Or leave food on the doorstep of someone's house without ever being seen. How amazing would that be?
3. Give people hugs. How cool would that be? You feel a hug... but you don't see anyone? It messes with your mind, but it still makes you feel all warm and cozy inside. Okay, probably not. They'll probably be freaking out that a ghost is surrounding them. Either way, it'd be beneficial, haha! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...