Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 460- March 5th

I LOVE Saturdays! :) I had a rough night Friday night with not feeling too hot :( It's the darn changing of the seasons. It messes with me every year, but this year, I'm not allowed to take the medicine I usually take. I can take a certain medicine, but it doesn't affect me one bit, haha, so there's really no point in that, huh? I told my parents that as soon as Tayler is born, I want my allergy meds brought to the hospital LOL!! :) I can't even complain though. This baby girl I've got is TOTALLY worth the headaches and nausea! I love her more than anything in this world!

So, we finally got up. Ethan went to work out, I cleaned up the house. Then, we got ready and went to Steak-n-Shake. My mom and dad came along too and guess what they brought me?? Flowers, a Happy Birthday balloon, and a card :) How sweet is that? I have the BEST parents in the world!


I got some YUMMY food at Steak-n-Shake and inhaled it in about 5 minutes, hahaha! I was starving! After everyone got done eating, I went to get my hair-cut! I wanted a mommy-do, haha! I got about 3" cut off (so it's right above my shoulders) and I have some bangs!

Here's a far away shot:


And an uplcose shot:


I LOVE it! It feels so soft and light! I was so ready to get it cut! And I am so excited to try different things with it, hehe! I think it'll be easy to do once our sweet Tayler is here! YAY :)

After that, guess what my sweet hubby bought me? Yea, it's that phone cover in the picture ^ haha! But I'll show another shot of it! How sweet is that? He is SUCH a sweetheart! I had a maroon/black case for my phone for the longest time, but I wanted a girly one and I just LOVE it!


Oh-- and I splurged for myself, haha! Bath-n-Body Works was having a sale, so I went and there and bought a little basket that has "Twilight Woods" body wash, lotion, and body spray AND it had Cherry Vanilla chapstick :) Good deal, good deal! :)


Ethan loves the smell of it, so I think we're good, haha!! :)

Then, we went to a movie! We saw "Just Go With It" and oh my word! I haven't laughed until I cried at a movie in SUCH a long time!! I literally had tears streaking I was laughing so hard! If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it. Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler are wonderful together!!!


We had our usual snack through the movie too, haha! A BIG tub of popcorn, Raisinets, and a large Sprite (that Ethan drank almost ALL of hahaha) We had SUCH a good time!! :)

Oh, and my mom purchased 2 new frames for our house to hang in our living room and LOOK at how adorable these are??


Now we just wait for Tayler to arrive so we can put her pictures in there! :)

We had a WONDERFUL day! We came home, watched a Tosh.0 marathon, and went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...