Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365: Day 467- March 12th


Today was my dad's birthday :) Let me tell you-- I am EXTREMELY blessed to have such an amazing dad. He has always been there for me... He's given me guidance, some great advice, and some amazing support over the years. We haven't always gotten along... and we've butt heads quite a lot, but I wouldn't be the woman I am today if it weren't for him. He was so cute yesterday! After he got done playing softball (they were in a tournament, so we all went out to watch him,) he came up the hill, walked right over to me, and said, "You look like a balloon!" LOL!! Thanks Dad! haha! And he of course acknowledged Tayler! (See, once you get to the point that you've got a nice, large belly on you-- every one over looks you FIRST and rubs that tummy. Then you're soon acknowledged, haha!) Anyways, we let dad open a few cards for his birthday! Here he is opening the card Ethan and I got for him:


And here is the card/gift that Tayler got her Papaw!


The "#1 Grandpa" part is a car magnet for Papaw's car! We thought he deserved it, hehe!

And here's dad opening Corey and Marie's card. It was hysterical. It said "Holy Cow" on the front and on the inside it said "It's your birthday. Hope it's happy" LOL


And mom made Dad a YUMMY YUMMY cake that we all chowed down on. It was a peanut butter cookie cake with iciing, and reeses sprinkled all over. YUMMY!


After that, we all headed back to our homes to get ready to go out to dinner! :) As I was leaving, I took my new Scentys with me. I am a HUGE Scentsy advocate. If you've never purchased Scentsy, I recommend that you give it a try today! Check it out here. What I bought recently was a new Scentsy warmer and 5 new scents (well 6, but I gave one away, haha) The new warmer is in our living room and the new scents are: Baked Apple Pie, Cinnamon Bun, Blueberry Cheesecake, Hazlenut Latte, and Guava Nectar. YUM, right?



And when I came home, it was BURNING UP in our house. We live in a trailer and while it might just be 50 degrees and windy outside, the sun heats up our living room like no other. It's well insulated.. and just gets hot so quickly! So, guess what my sweet hubby did? He put in our 2 air conditioners! :) Surprisingly enough, I didn't even ask him to. It was all his idea! But we figured since it's suppose to get up to the 60s by Friday, it was probably our best option!


Then we got ready and met my parents at a yummy Mexican restaurant in the city. It's our favorite-- their chips and salsa are amazing. Ethan and I got the fajitas for two.. it was sooooooo good :) We were all having a great time... and for some reason, we were laughing about a pose dad did for a picture. Mom said it looked like a "Senior Picture" so guess what? Everyone decided to pose that way, haha!! 

Here's the birthday boy:


Corey:


Ethan:


Mom:


Marie:


And the preggo, haha:


We had so much fun LOL :)

And then Marie and Corey gave me a birthday present! How sweet was that? If you'll remember, my birthday was last Sunday! I turned the sweet "24" haha! And lookeee what they got me:



I've been wanting plants for our living room, so they bought us a shelf to put the plants on and they wrapped ribbon that matches our living room around the plants! How pretty! I cannot wait to put the shelf up.. hold on, let me rephrase that... I cannot wait to have my HUSBAND put the shelf up LOL! :)

We had a wonderful day today!

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...