Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 50: Who (Living or Dead) Would You Invite to Your Dream Dinner Party?

1. Jesus of course! :) I have so much I'd love to talk to Him about... so much to thank Him for! It'd be a long conversation at that dinner party, but we would have some fun, haha! :)

2. Am I allowed to add Daniel Tosh on to the same list as Jesus? He's not politically-correct whatsoever, but oh my gosh, I find him just HILARIOUS.

3. Reese Witherspoon. My favorite actress! I'd LOVE for her to be present at the dinner party!

4. We'd need some musical entertainment-- so I'd definitely invite Drake.. Tim McGraw.. Darius Rucker :) I know, I spread my taste out quite a bit, but these are some of my favorites :)

5. My family. I would want them present to meet these famous people! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...