Saturday, March 12, 2011

Project 365: Day 466- March 11th


This picture doesn't do this meal justice, but I made "Bubble Pizza" for dinner tonight! :) I got the recipe for this back in the 9th grade (thank you Mrs. McConnell and Home Economics!) And it's been one of my favorites since. :)


I took 2 cans of biscuits and cut them up and scattered them across the bottom of the dish.
Then, I poured pizza sauce all over the biscuits.
Next, I put pepperonis all along the top of the pizza sauce.
I added some frozen crumbled sausage
and I browned some hamburger and added that on top of the sausage.
I cooked all of that for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
Once 40 minutes was up, I added cheese on the top and baked it for 10 more minutes.

I hope you all enjoy it :)

Then, it was off to the grocery store! We needed some snack-os! haha And I was desperately craving some breakfast foods--- french toast sticks :)

We got our groceries!


I planned out our dinners for next week and bought all the things to make those--- maybe this will be my last week making dinners for a few weeks? :) We'll see if we have a baby next week, hehe!

And while there, my momma gave me a few gifts she had for me. The first one was from my paternal Grandma :) She dropped a present off to my parents for my birthday! How pretty is this?


Since I have the "sunflower" theme in our kitchen, we set it up in there :) I love it!

And she gave me a present from my maternal Grandma too! The last thing we needed for our sweet Tayler was baby monitors and she bought us one! They are amazing! Thank you so much to both of my grandmothers for these gifts! :)


And she gave me two of the most priceless gifts... EVER! :) She gave me a jean skirt that was mine when I was just a little girl and the dress that I came home from the hospital in!! :) How sweet is that? I cannot wait for Tayler to wear them and know that her mommy wore them too, hehe!


Once I got home, I unpacked everything, went to Ethan's work and got a salad, propped my feet up, then headed to bed! I was BEAT.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...