Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365: Day 468- March 13th

 
 
So wanna hear what an amazing wife I am? haha! :) I made Ethan a yummy breakfast this morning! I cooked a thing of hashbrowns (and added onions and cheese at the end) and I scrambled 3 eggs. I mixed all of that up and then cooked 5 slices of bacon and crumbled those over the top. Add a little pepper and 2 pieces of toast and you have Ethan's breakfast. It's his favorite (besides breakfast casserole of course, hehe!) Here's a shot of it:
 
 
And guess what my sweet husband did for me today? He hung our new shelf and plants up! It looks beautiful on our wall. Thank you so much darling! :) You know how much I LOVE decorations in our house, hehe!
 
 
Then.... I went back to try to take a shower and guess what? Our hot water tank wasn't working. I let the water run for at least 2 minutes and it was FREEZING. There wasn't even a nice little medium. It was tragic. I desperately needed a shower. Our neighbors weren't home. My parents live about 40 minutes away. So, we reverted to the olden days. Yes, we heated up pots on the stove. Unfortunately, I don't have a HUGE pot, so I was filling up a tiny pot that I use for rice and carrying it back and forth to the bathroom. About 20 trips later (and we filled the crock pot with water and boiled it in there).... we finally had enough water in there to take a bath! Here's a shot of our set up while boiling:
 

And here I am (sorry, I look absolutely TERRIBLE haha!) on like the 14th trip back to the bathroom. It was getting old after awhile... hence why I look so unbelievably awful, haha!



Once we finally got cleaned up (or I guess as cleaned up as we were gonna get, haha) we went to Subway. I wanted a Sweet Onion Chicken Teryaki sub SOOO bad! Here's Ethan enjoying his turkey bacon sub:



Well, I guess he isn't really eating there.. just giving me an awkward look, haha!

And here I am sippin on some Sprite.. my fave! :)

 
Then my sweet, loving, adorable husband decided to listen to his friends and look up cheap motorcyles on Craigslist. SOMETHING WE DON'T NEED. Grrr! lol! I was so frustrated. We are finally ahead of the bills game, we have a savings account started, money in the bank.. there is no reason why we should be purchasing a motorcycle, but... I digress! haha! Anyways, he found a motorcycle he wanted to look at... and since it was about 5 minutes down the road from my parents, I decided to go along for the ride since he said we could stop at their house afterwards! :) Ethan test drove the motorcycle, decided he didn't like it, then we went over there and spent time with them for a little bit :) Oreo (their spunky black cat) made himself comfortable on Ethan's lap as soon as Ethan sat down. haha!
 
 
But he soon got tired of Ethan's lap and made his way onto mine.. .however, he's not too keen on sitting on my lap anymore.. must be the lack of space he has thanks to Tayler, haha! :)
 
 
Once we got home, we curled up on the couch and watched the movie "Annapolis" and then we hit the sack! We were absolutely exhausted!
 
Cheers to Project 365!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...