Monday, March 14, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 2

Day 2: Name someone who deserves more credit than they get. You can also talk about how to change things so they receive more credit, post about this person, how you know them, ways we can get to know them, etc.


This is a tough one. I had to really think about the people I know (or don't know) and who I feel does not get the credit that they truly deserve in this world. And honestly-- (and I'm going to get philosophical here...) I think it would be God. See, here's my thought process:

When bad things happen... (natural disasters, death, etc.), it's always "God, why did You let this happen?" "God, why would You do that to someone?" I don't know if everyone out there hears this, but I know that I hear it quite often from people.

BUT... when good things happen (i.e a new job, guarded from a car accident, a blessing of money, etc.) it seems it's all about what that person did to avoid disaster. I'm even guilty of it. When something good happens, I say "I'm so glad we went that route..." when I should have said "Thank You God for Your blessings! You are always blessing us!"

I need to remember this more often!
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...