Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project 365: Day 471- March 16th

Quote from Quotemeal to start the day off with:
 
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one." [Mother Teresa]
 
I didn't do much today. I know, are you like completely surprised? haha! It was just one of those days. We are getting closer to having this baby... and I just decided to take it easy today :) But I had a little wiggle worm in my tummy today. I took a video for everyone to see, so click this link and enjoy the 1 minute jam session of Tayler Bay!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_4oRzlygnc
 
I swear she was trying to get out, haha! But someone should tell her she can't come that way! LOL :)
 
After enjoying the day feeling her moving around, I got things together to make stir fry for dinner. This is such a simple meal and one of our favorites!
 
 


I take chicken and cook that, slicing it up into pieces. (I cooked this chicken in light butter with pepper, salt, and garlic) After the chicken is cooked, add in chopped up green peppers and onions. Continue cooking over high heat until the chicken is browned and the green peppers/onions are soft. I also made brown rice to go under the chicken and peppers! :) We LOVED it. And I hope you do too!

And then it was AMERICAN IDOL time!!



And here's my American Idol recap along with who I think will be in the bottom 3 tonight and who I think will go home. I got it right last week (as far as who was being voted off goes...) so lets see if I can do the same tonight! :)
 
Who do I think is WITHOUT A DOUBT safe?
 
1. Casey Abrams (LOVED his performance too! Out of the box, as always!)
2. Scotty McCreery (Amazing, as usual!)
3. James Durbin (LOVED his performance last night)
4. Stefano Langone (not my favorite, but he did good last night)
5. Paul McDonald (one of my favorites!)
6. Lauren Alaina (even sick she tore that song up!)
7. Pia Toscono (she played it safe, but it was flawless)
Safe (but on the border)
8. Jacob Lusk
9. Karen Rodriguez
 
Bottom 3:
10. Haley Rinehart (I LOVE her, but I think she's picking some odd songs and the judges comments will hurt her)
11. Thia Megia (Played it safe. A little too young for the competition, personally)
12. Naima Adedapo (not a fan, whatsoever, haha)
 
And with that being said, I think NAIMA will be voted off tonight.
 
Stay tuned on FOX at 8PM to find out. PLUSSSSS.....
 
 


THIS MAN (Lee Dewyze) is performing tonight! My favorite from last season :) You don't want to miss that!

Cheers to Project 365!

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...