Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 5

Day 5: Do you prefer to talk, text, or use a different communication method?

Well, this depends. I'm a chicken. So, if I have something to say and I'm scared to call, I'll text.
 
 I actually text a lot of people and that's ALL our communication is. Weird, huh? But I still feel like we have good friendships even if it is just constant IMing/texting communication.
 
If it's Ethan or someone in my family, I prefer talking on the phone. It's quicker.
 
If it's something I have to say quickly or is too much to text type, I prefer to call.
 
If you're a telemarketer, I prefer no communication method, haha!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

R said...

How long did we go with just texting before FINALLY having a real conversation? LOL

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...