Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 365: Day 473- March 18th

First, a quote from Quotemeal:
 
"Morality may keep you out of jail, but it takes the blood of Jesus Christ to keep you out of hell." [Charles H. Spurgeon]
 
Now...
 
first I have to say... thank You God for cell phones. Well, actually, smart phones and the lovely applications they have :) Contractions have been getting a lot more consistent and frequent... and I don't have any note book paper at home to keep track of how often we are having them.. then my friend Carrie told me about an application for the Droid system called 'Contraction Timer' where you simply hit the button "Start Timer" when you're having a contraction and it times the contractions and puts down how frequently you're having them. Amazing, right? :) So, yes, I was using this ALL day today, haha!
 
 


 
And my contractions were pretty consistent yesterday.. a lot more consistent than I felt comfortable with (and when I say comfortable I mean staying at home by myself when everyone is 30-60 minutes away.. eek!) So, I went ahead and headed in to my mom's work (she's only like 5-8 minutes from the hospital). We were having lunch together anyways, so I just went in a little early. I'd rather be safe, than sorry! hehe
 
We got there and they were having a lunch for Big Brothers Big Sisters (an organization we care SO much about!!) so mom and I had lunch at her work. We had shredded chicken sandwiches, cheesecake, and TACO SOUP. This soup was AMAZING. And so guess what?? I got the recipe for it, thank God! I cannot wait to make it here at the house. YUMMY. Here's a shot of the recipe. Be on the look out for when I make it :) I would have taken a picture of it, but as soon as I got it home, my husband scarfed the rest of it down, haha!
 


 
I came home and rested for awhile, then headed back into town to watch Lil' Ethan play soccer. But, when we got there... TO SURPRISE HIM, haha... he didn't show up! Figures.. he's there every week and the one week we show up on a surprise visit, he is a no-show LOL So, we decided to just go ahead and go out to eat :) Momma said "Applebees" and that sounded amazing to me!! :) We got there and they told us it'd be a 25-30 minute wait, but I think being pregnant pulled some strings because we only stood there waiting for about 6 minutes and we already had a booth, hehe :) I got the chicken fajita roll up... YUMMY. It's my favorite there! And of course, I brought some left-overs home for the hubs :)
 


 
Then I went to bed! I was BEAT.
 
Cheers to Project 365!!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...