Friday, March 18, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 6

 
Day 6: Are you stressed out right now? If so, about what? If not, how do you control the things going on in your life?

I wouldn't say I'm stressed per se. I'm feeling a lot.
 
I just rambled on and on in my Project 365 blog about this.
 
I am feeling EVERYTHING right now. Every emotion. It's a constant roller coaster. I cried to my mom for about 40 minutes last night because I just feel sooo much in my heart and mind right now... and it all revolves around giving birth to my sweet, sweet girl.
 
I... first of all... am EXCITED. I cannot wait to see her! I cannot wait to hold her! I have so much love for her already and she's just moving around in my tummy. Words cannot even express how ready I am for the doctor to hold her up and for me to see that beautiful face for the first time! :)
 
I am NERVOUS. Why? Because of the fear of the unknown. I'm a first time mom getting ready to give birth. It's a lot to be nervous about, you know? Every one says "You'll be fine" and I know this. I trust God to have His hands on my family during that time, but it's still human nature to be anxious. I find myself having to take deep breaths to calm myself.
 
I am ANXIOUS. It's the waiting game now. I'm full-term. Everything is ready for her. So, now.. I just sit here and wait for contractions to start or for my water to break. It's hard to be patient when you're so excited.. and so nervous.. and just ready to get the ball rolling, so it'll all be over and you finally have your sweetheart in your arms!!
 
And through all of this, I'm trying to also ENJOY the last few days/weeks of this pregnancy. It has been such an exciting, scary, overwhelming, amazing journey since July 26th, 2010-- the first time I took a pregnancy test and saw a faint, positive line. And now here we are, March 18th, 2011-- 20 days til' D-Day. Just crazy, I tell you.
 
So, I wouldn't say that I'm STRESSED.... more like... on an emotional roller coaster that will likely continue until I can finally just see my baby girl!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...