Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 365: Day 474- March 19th

First, lets start off with a quote from Quotemeal:
 
"He who provides for this life, but takes no care for eternity, is wise for a moment, but a fool forever." [Tillotson]
 
And now.. for our Saturday update :)
 
We woke up this morning and got breakfast at the legion with a few friends of ours. They have a breakfast buffet a couple Saturdays a month and my husband LOVES it, so of course, we headed there :) Once we got home though, it was apparently time for them to get the kettle-bell out and get their behinds kicked by Bob from The Biggest Loser, haha! First off, they started with stretching....
 
 
More stretching..... haha!
 
 
Now.. kettle-bell time!
 

Yes, notice what I was doing through this whole thing, haha...... taking pictures from the couch :) Hey-- at least I support him in his efforts to get all buff-n-stuff :) haha!

Then, we got ready and headed to my little cousin's birthday party. She turned '5' March 16th, so we headed down there to celebrate. She had a 'Hello Kitty' party and my uncle John decided to celebrate with a sash.... HAHAHAHA. He is hilarious!! (The birthday girl is in the pink dress, hehe!)


And mom decided to sport the sunglasses and tiara that all the girls had :) haha!


And my hubby and I decided to pose for a picture, haha :)


I think my belly is a little bit bigger ;) HAHA!!

After awhile, we got pretty exhausted, haha! :) We enjoyed some cake, took a walk, then hit the road to head on home! Once we got home, we went over to Matt & Carrie's to visit (and of course, hold baby Jaylee!!) And oh my word, Ethan was hilarious. Jaylee started crying and he just kept saying 'Someone stop it..." LOL We were losing it! She was just hungry, hehe! But here he is trying to talk to her about it haha!


And after we had that little adventure, hehe, we took a walk.. It's good for me to walk (obviously, haha) PLUS we wanted to catch this 'super full moon' everyone was talking about. (For future reference, here is all the information about it: http://www.moongiant.com/) And here is what the moon looked like the night of March 19th, 2011-


Also, I finally got the tutu and bow that my cousin Chasta made for Tayler. It matches her room, huh? :) hehe! Thank you Chasta!


Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...