Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 10

Day 10: Write one thing you've never told anyone. Go on... confession is good for the soul. Why haven't you told anyone until now?

Oh, wow. Well, if I haven't ever told anyone, I think there'd be a reason WHY I've never told anyone, haha! But shoot-- I'm really going to have to think about this one....

[please note there was about a 20minute pause in between writing that first sentence and writing the next one....]

Alright, well.. this isn't anything juicy that you'd be just shocked to hear about, but it's the only thing I can think of because I'm home alone every day and it's not something I particularly talk about outside of my house (because there's no reason to LOL) but I'm addicted to Match Game on the Game Show Network. It's old... you know, Match Game 74, Match Game 75..... but I have a serious addiction to it! It's on from 8-9AM and then again from 11-12PM. And yes, I watch EVERY episode and laugh my behind off, haha! Maybe I need a life? I'm not sure, haha! But either way-- at least you know now!

Boy that feels good to get off my chest LOL
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...