Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 476- March 21st

First, we'll start with a quote from Quotemeal (I hope you all are enjoying these!):
 
"Hold on. Hope hard." [Robert Browning]
 
And now for our MONDAY update.
 
Woke up this morning and boy, it was a rough start, haha! Mondays are always tough for me LOL I get so relaxed and so used to "sleeping in" (til about 7 haha) on the weekends, that when 4:50AM comes around on Monday mornings... I have to literally drag my behind out of bed (which isn't so easy anymore considering I'm carrying around about 30 extra pounds, haha!) But I was pretty excited this morning! We are 37 weeks, 4 days pregnant today... and since it was a MONDAY.. it meant DOCTOR APPOINTMENT time :) I was just soooo ready to see if we were dialated/effaced :) Here's a shot of my tummy at 37 weeks, 4 days:
 


While waiting for my doctor's appointment which was at 2:20PM, I flipped on the air conditioning (it was 60 degrees when I woke up this morning! Crazy talk, right?) and I got started making a pepperoni pizza dip. It has to cook for 2.5-3.5 hours on low in the crock pot and since I would probably make it home from my appointment at the same time as my husband, I figured I'd make the pizza dip now and then just warm it up when I got home! :)

I stole this picture from Google, but it does look like the pizza dip I made (minus those fancy green things... and we had breadsticks, but they weren't twisted. They were the New York style you can get from Walmart) :)


You can make this pizza dip by slicing up a package of pepperoni. (I cut each pepperoni into 4 pie cut slices.) Dump those into the crock pot and then add pizza sauce. Then cut up 1 block of cream cheese into smaller blocks. I had 12 blocks, I do believe. Turn the crock pot on low and make sure you are stirring throughout the 2.5-3.5 hours because it will burn to the side of your crock pot if you aren't careful. Once it's heated up, stir in 1 package of mozzarella cheese :) You can, of course, add in onions, jalapenos, peppers, etc. Make it how you want it! We had it plain and it was YUMMMM, YUMMM, YUMMY!

Then it was time for our doctor's appointment. YAY :) We ARE making progress... THANK GOD. She is head down and the doctor said now is just the waiting game. I had to make an appointment for next week still, but we're all crossing our fingers that I'll go into labor at some point in time this week, haha! I go to a location where I have 3 doctors on rotation. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE all 3 of the doctors, but I'd LOVE for the doctor I had today to be the one to deliver Tayler. He has amazing bed-side manner and it would just make me feel sooo much better for him to be the one in there. Bad part is-- this is his last time on rotation for 7 weeks, so this is the only week I have where he would deliver Tayler. Soooo, fingers crossed! If she's ready, we're ready, haha!


Once I got home, we ate, ran to grab some groceries, then I went on TWO walks! :) I walked around the cemetery pictured below with Ethan.. we went the LONG way too around the cemetery, haha! Then a couple hours later, Matt and Ethan decided to play pass in the front yard, so Carrie and I took Jaylee on a walk around the cemetery :) It was so peaceful out. Great walk and I felt good afterwards!!


Then we came inside and cuddled up to watch the Season Finale of 'Pretty Little Liars.' It was SO intense! Eek! I'm already excited for June when it comes back on to see what happens next season :)


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsRiley said...

Yeah, I am making this for dinner one night this week! BTW, added your icon to my blog. That's right, I broke down :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...