Monday, March 21, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 9

Day 9: What do you want to be remembered for?
 
I want to be remembered for my smile :) I want people to know that I was a happy person. I want them to be able to say 'She didn't say a bad thing about anyone...' I want them to remember that I LOVED life and that they should love it too! When they think of me, I want them to smile. I want them to know how much I loved my family... how much I loved my husband.. how much I loved my daughter.. and how much I loved my friends :) I want them to remember me for optimism, not pessimism. Life is too amazing to be sad and depressed all of the time, right? :)
 

 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...