Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 4

 
Day 4: Share something that makes you smile. It can be anything!
 
 
I know, I know... all of my posts revolve around my pregnancy, but I just can't help it! :) It's been SUCH an amazing journey and I can hardly believe it is coming to an end. With that being said, the kicks, the punches, the rolls, the movements... all of that makes me smile... YES, even when it's at 2:30AM, hehe! I can't help it! I know that there are so many women out there that struggle to become pregnant, that face difficult circumstances during their pregnancy...... I know the trials we have had to face during this pregnancy, so I can't help but smile and get a little teary-eyed EVERY time I feel this miracle move. She's pushing the laptop off my stomach as we speak, haha! Hilarious little lady, let me tell you! I've been feeling her kick for about 16 weeks now, and it still gives me butterflies every time (at least I think that's butterflies... hehe!) I am so in love with her and I feel so blessed to be able to walk down this path! Thank You God for our miracle!  
 
 

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...