Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 365: Day 470- March 15th

 
I got up this morning and found out that my preggo pal #2 was in the hospital-- GIVING BIRTH! AHHH :) Preggo pal #1 had her baby on March 1st and yes, preggo pal #2 had her baby today, March 15th. (2 Weeks apart)....  could baby Tayler be born 2 weeks later on March 29th? Doubtful. I have a feeling (and I haven't told very many this...) that it's soon. Just certain signs. But I am keeping it quiet once I go into labor for some personal reasons... and everyone will be updated once our sweet baby arrives! I'll post pictures soon of preggo pal #1's baby and preggo pal #2's baby. I finally got to meet preggo pal #1s baby today too, but forgot to take a picture while I was there :( But here's our last picture together. Preggo pal #1 was 37 weeks, preggo pal #2 was 34 weeks, and then there's me... bringing up the rear at 33 weeks, haha! Of course, that was almost 4 weeks ago considering I'm 37 weeks tomorrow... but it's nice to see this and document. Once baby Tayler is here, we're all going to get pictures done of us and our babies! :)
 


 
After hearing that news, I got things together to make stuffed peppers :) I think it's literally our FAVORITE meal in this house... I crave them, so I got set-up and put them in the crock pot. I'll post the recipe again for those of you that have missed it in past weeks:
 
I took 6 green peppers and cut the top off of them and cleaned them out in the middle.
 
I cooked 1 1/2 cups of rice.
After that was done, I stirred in 1 lb. of un-cooked hamburger with the rice.
I took the rice and hamburger combination and stuffed it inside of the peppers.
I took 1 mozzarella jalapeno cheese stick and stuck it down the middle of the peppers.
Then, I dumped 1 jar of pizza sauce all over the peppers
and I added 1 cup of water to the crock pot.
Then I covered the peppers with pepper and garlic.
Cook in the crock pot on high for about 6-6.5 hours!
 
These peppers are SO good they just fell a part when we put them on our plates. YUMMY! :) Hope y'all enjoy!
 
 
After that, I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning. Since getting the hot water tank put in, I've slacked on the up-keep of this place! I hate doing dishes in any water but HOT, so I had dishes piled high. The bath tub needed cleaned from our baths. Our bedroom needed put back together since that's where the hot water tank is... sooo, needless to say, I had my hands full! Vacuuming, scrubbing, putting new Scentsy in :) But it got done.. and I felt AMAZING after that hehe! I love me a good, clean house!
 



And then I got cleaned up and took a picture of me and this belly, hehe! I am 36 weeks, 5 days today! And I really don't think this belly could get any bigger, haha!!
 



We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying some dinner, visiting Kyra & Bentley, and then we cuddled up and watched "Next Three Days." I haven't felt the greatest STILL (leg cramps, hip cramps, etc.) so all I felt like doing was laying down and watching a movie.  This movie was pretty good! I thought it could have been shortened just a little bit (it's 2hrs, 13 mins long), but man, it was a genius movie. Throughout many scenes, I thought the guy (Russell Crowe) was a complete moron and then at the end, you realize EVERYTHING he did was for a reason! It was amazing :) Good movie choice if I do say so myself!
 


 
Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...