Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 1

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Wow, this one just makes you think...

How old would I be if I didn't know how old I really was?

The way my back hurts and my knees ache--- 86?

The way my heart feels alive and full of happiness--- a newborn.

Seriously.

My life is blessed and amazing. I feel YOUNG. My daughter being born changed my whole world... she gave me even more bounce in my step.... (and not just because she keeps me on my toes, haha!)

I just feel younger since I had her....

but I guess I feel older too.

My life isn't about me anymore. I feel sacrificial.. the way my parents were. I worry more (about her.. the healthy kind of worrying, folks ;))

So, I guess I didn't really answer that question..

If you're interested in reading anyone else's, here is some ladies I know that are also participating! :)



Enjoy!





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...