Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 2

 
2.Which is worse, failing or never trying?

For me, never trying is worse. And honestly, I'm not sure if that's for personal reasons or for public reasons. Lets be honest-- no one likes to see the face of disappointment, ESPECIALLY from the people who they are closest to. So, I will purposefully try everything I can to succeed so that if I DON'T succeed (I know.. terrible pessimistic thinking here... oops!) I can still say-- Hey, I tried everything I could!  (Who wants to be talking about a situation and have to say 'No, I didn't try that...' Embarrassing and frustrating!) I hate seeing people disappointed in me (and I hate being disappointed in myself!!!) so I'd rather try, try, try, and then try again and fail, fail, fail... then have to live with the fact that I didn't even try at all! 
 
If you're interested in reading other ladies' answers to these questions, check out these girls that I know who are also participating in this challenge:
 
Emily
Brittany
Taryn 
Happy Easter all of my blog readers! I'll post an Easter update later, of course!
 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...