Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 484: March 29th- Ice Cream Cones and Visits!

 
Today was a bit of a boring day, haha! Ethan was working... and working some long shifts. So, I hung out at the house and relaxed. Finally about 5:30PM or so, my parents came to visit! They decided to come up (since I hadn't been feeling very good) and have dinner with me. We ended up going to Subway and the Dari Twist. Yes, indeed.... I got a yellow cake batter ice cream cone!
 

It was SOOO yummy :) I shouldn't have ate it (considering I'm lactose intolerant, haha) but it was well worth it! :) Mom and Dad got some ice cream too and we headed back to the house to relax for awhile :)

And here is mom and dad before they left:

 
Ethan finally got home and we headed over to his mom's house because today was his brother's 23rd birthday :) Ethan bought Jon some cooking equipment and an amazing glove.. and Arena bought Jon a brand new grill. How pretty is this?
 

Happy Birthday, Jon!

And cheers to Project 365! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...