Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tons O' Topics Day 17

Day 17: What is the bravest thing you've seen someone else do? It can be someone you know personally, something that you witnessed, etc.

I know I'm probably a little biased here, but I will say the bravest thing I have seen 'someone' do is--
 
WOMEN GIVING BIRTH TO THEIR CHILDREN.
 
I've yet to do this yet, but I can tell you this--
 
Women become completely sacrificial once they see those two pink lines on that pregnancy test. It's no longer about what YOU want, but it becomes what they NEED. Where you once ate whatever you wanted, drank and partied with your friends, slept in late, did all kinds of crazy things...
 
Now you're focusing on taking vitamins every morning, trying not to throw up, drinking plenty of water, eating the right foods, getting enough rest....
 
You let this other person occupy space within you for 9-10months. They call the shots now. (Am I right ladies? haha!)
 
And then, you go through HOURS of labor to bring this beautiful baby into the world. It hurts, it's painful (of course, I don't know EXACTLY yet... we're getting there, haha) but I can tell you after experiencing all that I have experienced during this pregnancy, pregnant women are some of the BRAVEST people that I know.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...