Friday, April 22, 2011

The Easter Bunny!

Since Easter is Sunday... and since we live about 10 minutes from the mall... and since it's Tayler's first holiday... we thought it was only fitting for her to get her picture taken with the Easter bunny.
And guess who came along? You guessed it! Gigi and Papaw! I swear, my siblings and I no longer exist to them. (Well, okay.. I still exist, but that's only because if I don't go somewhere, neither does Tayler. We're a package deal... and since we're a package deal... well, they have to still pay SOME attention to me, hahaha!) Anyways...

Tayler fell asleep in the car on the way there. (I know, right? How does a car ride do that? I swaddle her, cuddle her, bounce her, rock her..... for 45 minutes here at the house and she's still awake, but make her uncomfortable by strapping her into a car seat and the girl is asleep in 4.523432 minutes. I don't get it either. I'd much rather be cuddled in my mommy's arms [even at 24] than be thrown into a small seat with straps across my chest.. but I digress, haha!) And she didn't wake up once... not even when we put her in that strange brown bunny's arms. So, this is how her picture turned out:


Still adorable. And she had that little foot in the air the entire time. I think she just wanted everyone to know she's a 'sweetie.' ;) (That's what the bottom of her sockie said, haha!)

Such good memories :)

Of course, more pictures will come on Easter because she has an adorable outfit her Gigi bought her to wear! :) I can't wait to take more pictures... stay tuned, y'all!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...