Friday, April 22, 2011

3 Weeks Old and an American Idol Recap (Project 52)

April 21st, 2011 marked Tayler being 3 weeks old! :)

And since she turned 3 weeks old (and is still a newborn) we had her get some pictures done yesterday! :) They are absolutely adorable!! If you live in Ohio and are looking for someone to take your family pictures, maternity pictures, newborn pictures, senior pictures, etc. check out Jessica Barber Photography! (She's on Facebook... look her up!)

If you all remember correctly, she did our maternity pictures. You can see an example HERE.

And now, she's taking pictures of our sweetheart. Here is a sneak peek of those:


Isn't she just precious? And once again-- you can say it-- I'm biased... but no really, it's true ;)

And what's our 3 week old doing?

She's finally understanding the use of her hands! She's pushing her pacifier back up into her mouth and holding it. It's not perfect yet and it still falls out from time to time, but she is comprehending! I love it!

She's finding her voice. She's making a lot more "coos" and what not :) One of my favorite sounds!

She's "seeing" things better. She's making great eye contact and showing that she sees things in front of her (like the little birdie on her playmat)

Her neck is getting stronger. She's doing so much better at tummy time! Makes this mommy proud :)

We couldn't be more in love with this little girl. I love watching her grow, I love seeing her do new things. She's such a big girl already, it's un-real. Oh and should I note that at 3 weeks old she's now 7lbs and 8oz. (She was 6lbs 13oz at her 2 week check up... she's a growin girl!!)

------------

And now for that lovely American Idol recap!

Can I first brag a little bit??

I WAS RIGHT!! ABOUT EVERYTHING!

That was a first, I'll admit it!

I predicted Haley, Jacob, and Stefano to comprise the bottom 3 (and they did) and I predicted Stefano going home.. and well guess what? We said bye, bye, bye to this guy last night:


Now, don't get me wrong. He can sing, but he doesn't have the strength (or stage performance) like the other contestants. Sorry Langone.

As for the performances last night-- David Cook performed a song off of his new album. LOOOVE. And Katy Perry/Kanye West performed their new song "E.T" which I absolutely love as well. It was a great performance! :)

I'm already anxious for American Idol next week!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...