Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weight Loss

Thought I'd also start documenting my weight loss since having Tayler. Here is a photo at me 1 week after having Tayler (April 7th, 2011). I was approximately 160lbs here (14lbs lighter than when I left the hospital.)


And here I am 3 weeks after having Tayler (April 21st, 2011) at 150lbs. (10lbs lighter than 2 weeks ago and 24 lbs lighter than when I left the hospital.)



At this point, I have 14lbs left to lose to get back to my pre-preggo weight and A LOT of toning to do to get this tummy and these legs and this butt to look like it used to, haha! My 6 week check-up is May 13th... and after I get the clearance, GYM HERE I COME. I walk as much as I can right now, but it doesn't seem to be doing the damage that I want it to!

I also need help controlling my portions and controlling my eating habits. It's hard to transition from eating as a preggo to eating as a 'regular person.'

Wish me luck!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...