Monday, May 2, 2011

Project 52: 1 Month Old

My sweets is officially 1 month old :)




And there she is! :) Do you see how her feet are hanging off the couch?? Oh my lanta, haha! This was her when she came home from the hospital (And NO, her feet are no where near the edge of the couch in this picture *sniff sniff*)




Hard to believe the month difference.

And here is my pretty girl's facial features at 1 month old. I know, I'm one of those moms that takes a picture of everything, but I want to remember it all....




I don't know that I've ever seen something SO beautiful :) And to think... she's my baby!

My friends have been encouraging me to let her go stay with my parents for one night so that I can have some 'fun' but I just can't bring myself to do it right now. You know why? Well, I'm obviously going to miss her, but SERIOUSLY... even those late night feedings... I look forward to. I LOVE walking into her bedroom, looking down at her crib, and seeing those eyes light up. I love watching her eat. I love snuggling with her while burping her. I love it all. Of course, I wouldn't mind 8 consecutive hours of sleep, but gosh, my heart just aches thinking about leaving her.. Maybe I'll get to that point some day.. 

And I have come to the conclusion that my daughter does not have fussiness or colic...

she has...

NOSY-NESS AND BOREDOM.

Yesterday, we went to a ball game with her, went for a walk, sat outside on the porch swing, came in and gave her a bath, swaddled her, fed her, and she was ready for bed with no fussiness at all. It was amazing! She just wants to be stimulated... consistently, haha! She was worn out too! I put her down for bed at 10PM, she woke up at 1AM, 5AM, and then not again until about 10:30AM. Insane, right? She's such a good baby! :) I love her soooooo much!





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...