Friday, May 6, 2011

Project 52: 5 Weeks Old

Sweet Tayler turned 5 weeks old yesterday (May 5th, 2011)



She is getting SO long! 

She was wearing those bibs in her 2nd week picture and the pant legs went a lot further down, haha! She's starting to look like she's wearing high waters.... darn it, LOL!

And oh my heavens, you all have to check out this video of her. I was tickling her earlier this morning and she's still not sure how to smile/giggle/laugh yet.. so you get all sorts of facial expressions from her LOL




We spent a lot of time outside today because it was finally nice and NOT raining :) Here's Tay "watching" her daddy play ball LOL



 
When we got home, we took a walk, had tummy time, and talked a lot!! Tayler must have been extremely tired!! See here, haha:




Didn't even need a blanket OR bink to put her to sleep LOL

And wanna see her newest face? It says--- I'M ORNERY!! and she is ;) 




She is 10lbs now..... my little chunker LOL I love seeing her learn new things! She's starting to see things and grab them with her hands (i.e the monkey hanging on her car seat!!) Such a smartie! And she's really getting good at lifting her head and holding it there :)

 .-----

And now for an American Idol recap.....

THANK GOD JACOB IS GONE!

That is all! Well, actually-- it broke my heart to see Lauren crying, but see, Ryan fooled us! He said "You'll be surprised.." which I think led everyone (including Lauren) to think Lauren was getting voted off. I say top 3 will be Lauren, James, and Scotty.... guess we'll see!
Enjoy that, haha!
 
----
Also, glory to God-- my husband got a new job. Right now he works about 1.5 hours (one way) away from home and now he's working IN OUR CITY!!! God is sooo good to us! I am sooo happy! This will definitely help save money considering we were spending about $400 a month in gas JUST on his vehicle! Whoo!

---

And blog challenge today:

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

That's a toughie.

I guess I don't really ever see insanity in someone (unless they are like totally freaking out about something, haha!) I think I always see creativity... even in really weird things (paintings, poems, books, statements, etc.) I guess as a writer, you see things differently, you know? You see symbolism. You see a heart that was either loved, scarred, etc. which led to their 'creativity'



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...