Monday, May 23, 2011

Project for Pap and Gigi :)



Tayler and I sat down Thursday and worked on a project for Papaw and Gigi. We wanted to do something sentimental for them, so we had this nifty idea to get a photo album and fill it with pictures and a story. Prepare yourself for Tayler's poem to her grandparents :)

Page 1: Gigi and Papaw, you were there when I came into the world.




Page 2: And Now I'm becoming such a big girl.




Page 3: I love coming to your house and spending time with you




Page 4: I love how you make me smile with the silly things you do!




Page 5: I'm so glad that you are together after all these years...




Page 6: ... so that mommy and daddy could see true love, the smiles and the tears




Page 7: We hope you love your party, we hope it was a surprise!




Page 8: I've been trying not to tell you... and mommy and daddy are telling lies!








Page 9: Mommy got me ready in a really pretty dress...




Page 10: .. she hopes that in it I don't make a really big mess.




Page 11: Uncle Corey and Aunt Marie worked really hard on this shindig...




Page 12: And all of the family said they were excited to see me: I'm getting big!




 (I missed a page when taking pictures.. :()
 
Page 13: And how much it means to us that you're always there
 


 
Page 14: So Happy Anniversary to my Gigi and Papaw

Page 15: I wish you 24 more years of happiness and awe...



Page 16: I love you guys so much, you don't even have a clue!




Page 17: thank you, thank you, thank you, for all that you do!!









Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...