Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 11- June 27th

Sunday night was our first official night at my parent's house... and by Monday morning, I think it was safe to say that Tayler had made herself at home, haha. Don't believe me? Check this out, haha!




Once she got up, we got up and moving and headed to Dresden for the day. We had some more things to get, we needed to pick up our mail, and we were gonna grab a bite to eat. When we went back to my old house, we checked the mail, and guess what? MY BUSINESS CARDS CAME! I ordered them through Vista Print and I receive 250 for $5.00. Chyeaaboii! :) Do you like them?




Then we went to Matt and Carrie's house and we tried Tayler out in Jaylee's bumbo seat. She wasn't a fan. She cried after this picture was taken, haha!




Once we got home, we got started cleaning out my old bedroom so that we could move on in it! We had a lot of work ahead of us, but we knew before we could move in to the bedroom, we HAD to get rid of my old bed. And guess what? It's sold! :)



 
We were up late working.. I'll post pics tomorrow of the finished product :)

Cheers to Project 365!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...