Saturday, July 2, 2011

Project 365: Day 15- July 1st

WE LEFT FOR VACATION TODAY!!! :)

Yes indeed. We headed up to the Kalahari.... my favorite place in the world. Seriously, if you've never been here. Make the trip. It is soooo worth it :)

We had a loong trip up here thanks to crazy construction and ridiculously looooooooooooooong trains!! It was craziness. Here's a snap shot of the trains and then a picture of E and me :) We jammed to some Kellie Picker while waiting for this train... 'I'll be there in the back of your mind!"


We finally got there at about 4:30PM and we were ready to hit up the water park :) It's amazing in there! Here's the wave pool. Can you spot E and me?


We put Tayler in a life jacket to go around the lazy river with Mom and me. It didn't fit quite right, haha!


She wasn't a fan of that, so we took her to the kids land! :) She LOVED that! Her and I went down the slide and we played in the water!!


That's my water baby :)


We are having a wonderful time :) It's absolutely gorgeous here!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...