Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project 365: Day 19- July 5th


I declared day a relaxation day for Tayler. Seriously, since Thursday, this girl has been on the go... and she has literally only had like 3 bottles at home since then! I felt so bad. She was exhausted, I was exhausted. So, I told her that today was a stay-at-home-day :) And my goal was for her to have every bottle at home... and we did it! :) I hung out with her all day and got some things organized in her new bedroom while my mom stripped wall paper, packed things up in my brother's room, and my dad and her moved them downstairs. Hope you're okay with seeing this Corey. We still love you, haha!


While working on that, we worked on a roast for dinner and I made little pudding treats for everyone :) It's just chocolate pudding, cool whip, with chocolate chips on top, hehe! It was yummy if I do say so myself!


Then Tayler and I settled in so I could catch up on my DVRed shows while my other shows were recording, haha! I was so behind from the weekend. I had to catch up on Secret Life of the American Teenager, Amsale Girls, Bridezillas, and of course-- my game shows! :) Tomorrow's agenda is Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill, and Tosh.0 :)

While catching up on my shows, I had a fussy baby and we're pretty sure we've narrowed down why: TEETHING. I'm not saying she's getting teeth, but I'm almost positive the process is beginning. She's slobbering a lot, she's constantly finding something to chew on (most of the time it's her fingers or ours, haha)... and last night, that was the only thing that would soothe her, poor baby :( Here she is trying to relax in her swing:


She didn't feel good at all, bless her heart. 

Cheers to Project 365!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...