Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby #2

I see a preggo belly and boy....

It makes me want another!

I LOVE Tayler with all of my heart. I LOVE her being here, but boy, my heart aches to have another baby soon. 

Oh, I know what you're thinking you crazy people! No, I'm not SERIOUSLY considering it, haha! We are currently living with my parents to save up enough money to purchase a house by May 2012... but inside, I could cry thinking about bringing a beautiful new life into this world.

I LOVED being pregnant. It was seriously the BEST :) (Minus morning sickness, but I suppose that comes with the territory, right?) And I miss it. I miss rubbing my tummy. I miss feeling the kicks. I miss hearing the heartbeat... and wondering what they're going to look like.

Tayler is 3 months old and we've already discussed when we are planning (key word) on having another one. If all goes well with the purchase of a house, we want to start trying between June-August 2012. (We have a 3 month window. After that, the factory is closed until the summer of 2013. I'm not playing, haha. I DO NOT want to be pregnant during the summer. Period!) If that isn't crazy enough, we've already picked out names if it's a boy or girl! :) No, I'm not telling until the time ;) haha!

Thinking about it.. I've even decided that I want a Gender Party to reveal the baby's sex to our friends and family the 2nd time around. I didn't know about them when I had Tayler, but after seeing my friends throw them, I want one too! How exciting would that be?? :)

So, here's my emotions going into a blog because I can't have a baby right now... and not even that I can't.. I shouldn't and won't! And that's tough to hear sometimes, haha!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

eMiLy.jaNe.LaLLathiN said...

When the time is right go for it!! I just hope you are in the minority that can get pregnant in that short a time span cuz I LOVEEEEE your belly updates haha!! I used to think getting pregnant had to be SOOO easy b/c Aidyn was conceived my first cycle after our wedding and we didnt have sex for 6 months prior to the wedding (IM SO MEAN =) HAHA) so BAM, we were pregnant without even "trying"..

This time we started ACTIVELY trying (i.e. OPK tests, checking cervical position and mucus ((sorry TMI)), and taking basal body tempatures january 1st and got our positive test july 2nd, almost 6 months on the day

I'll make sure to post EVERYTHING on facebook so u can live vicariously, like I did with you haha.. and when I get our satellite internet back up at the end of july I will be changing my blog to an everyday update regarding pregnancy and having a toddler =]

Alyssa said...

I will totally live vicariously through you. My heart ACHES for another baby, but we just can't right now, you know? I can't wait to see your posts and updates!! And I can't wait until we get a house and we can start trying again!! I'm sooo excited!!! Are you hoping for a girl this time around?? :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...