Thursday, July 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 20- July 6th

I was lazy again today. Partly because I felt terrible... partly because we're all still exhausted. How can you be exhausted from vacation, right? It's incredible. We just were on the go so much, it's taking a lot to catch up. Whoo! So, we were bums again today, haha! Tayler napped a good bit, bless her heart... and I took advantage of catching up with E on my DVRed shows-- One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, Tosh.0, and America's Got Talent. Don't let him fool you. He watches them ALL. :)


I made brownies too. I guess I didn't feel THAT bad, haha! They were the fudge-y kind. Yummo. We added powder sugar to them since we didn't have icing. Incredible. Period.


While I was baking those, I decided to pack E's lunch for work. I had this brilliant idea to take a fresh jalapeno pepper and chop it up for his salad. But DURR... I didn't think to WASH my hands after. I started rubbing my lips.. and wouldn't you know it... MY WHOLE MOUTH WAS ON FIRE. I thought I was dying until I figured out what I did.... *smacks head* Genius right here, folks!


I also took some time to work on the playlist for our wedding reception. I think I have them all organized. Now-- burning them on to CDs! Make a note, please? :)


Then it was play time with the Tayter-Monster!! Gigi and I played with her for quite awhile... she's such a fun, happy baby! And she's sucking on her hands. Teething? Probably in our future!


And check out those 'socks' :) They came with my new peejays and I HAD to wear them, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!! 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...