Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project 365: Day 43- July 29th

How did my Friday morning start? 


Perfection.

Oatmeal with a dollop of Peanut Butter and chocolate chips, a crossword puzzle, and coffee.

Mmmm :) I love it!
 
And Tayler had some nummmmmies too!!
She loves her some oatmeal, haha!!

E and I spent the day running a few errands for our wedding reception, then the whole family got ready to go to my previous Pastor's calling hours. Such a sad day :( He was such a kind, compassionate person. He baptized me in December 1995.... and it was heartbreaking to hear that he had passed on, but I know he is smiling now with the Lord :)

Prior to the calling hours, we went to Tla Que Paque--- my favorite mexican restaurant EVER! I got the Pollo Con Crema--- the ultimate! Mmmm!


Then we headed to the funeral room to pay our respects and give our sympathies to our home church, Sis. Richard, and all of the kids.

Tayler was beat.... and she didn't last long! 


Thank God for Gigi cuddles :) We enjoyed seeing people we hadn't seen in a long time. Amazing how a sad time brings people together again.





Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...