Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everything- Stacie Orrico (Day 1)

Day 01 - A song from the first album you ever bought

Boy, is it sad that I remember the day I bought my VERY FIRST CD? Seriously. It was that big of a deal. I had TONS of CDs prior to this one thanks to my parents, but I remember going to K-Mart the day after I got a CD player in my car and purchased this bad boy right here:


Stacie Orrico-- Everything.

So the song I'm picking today is 'Everything.' I used to sing this song ALL the time and dream about the man I would marry one day.

I said a prayer
That someday I would find a boy
And together we’d find joy
Maybe someday
And he would care
About the color of the sky
About the things that make me cry
Maybe someday
 
And I've found him :) Who would have guessed? 



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...