Friday, August 5, 2011

Project 365: Day 49- August 4th (And Project 52)

Tayler turned 18 weeks old today :) What a big girl, right? I know I'm doing this a day late (yes, I post my blogs a day after they happened haha) soooo we actually had her 4 month well baby check up on August 5th, but she turned 18 weeks old on August 4th. I'm just going to give you the details from her doctor's appointment so we can keep accurate records of my sweet heart :)

Here's my 18 week old:
 
 
 Tayler is 26.5 inches long (90th percentile) and 16lbs 11oz (95th percentile)..... yes, she is a CHUNKER, haha! But the doctor said she is very healthy and we got he go ahead for fruits and veggies. Oops, we've already been doing that, haha! :) 

Tayler spent some time today in her jumper. She LOVES this thing now! She thoroughly enjoys playing in it. Her favorite, as I previously stated, is the lion, but she's also learning how to press the buttons and play with the lights and music :)
 
 
 Then we got ready and went to Papaw's softball game--- one of Tayler's favorites!!! :) She loves camping out on Gigi's lap and enjoying the view, hehe!
 
 
 How about those sandals? hehe! :)

And she was cracking us up. Gigi would bounce her on her lap and she'd open her mouth, start making a noise, and it would go "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-" (Can you picture that or did I just sound ignorant? haha!) Anyways-- it was funny!
 
 
 Cheers!
 


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...