Thursday, August 11, 2011

Project 365: Day 53- August 8th


Daddy was busy on Monday, so Tayler and I sent him a cute little picture to remind him HOW MUCH we missed him, hehe! :) We always send random shots when Daddy is away. He says he enjoys them, hehe! ;) And see Tayler's new found love? Taking her binky out of her mouth and holding it. Adorable.


And guess what else I did?

PAINTED TAY'S TOE NAILS.

This is a right of passage for having a little girl, let me tell you that, haha! I have painted her toe nails sparkly before, but now they're a creamy white color. And I didn't do it while she was sleeping.... yes, she was awake LOL And she wouldn't quit moving around, so I held her feet and blew on her toenails and she thought it was the most hilarious thing EVER, haha!!


We had a good day :)

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...